I clearly have a great many things to say to have reached 100 blog posts.
Two beautiful ladies Lauren and Danielle nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award which I am delighted to accept.



I now need to tell you ten things you may not know about me.

1. I just signed up for bootcamp. I blame Bec entirely for this. I will of course, keep you all posted. My first session is this Friday. If I don't post after this,as in, ever post again, you will know the session didn't go well.

2. I love cooking, but at the moment I have only 3 recipes on permanent rotation. I am determined to use this weekend to get some great new recipes into action.

3. I am a worrywart. I worry people won't enter my first ever giveaway. So you should. To make me stop worrying. Click here and leave a comment. Please

4. I am an awesome declutterer. Deadly, in fact. Everyone around me hates it.

5. I work two evenings a week during term time.

6. I have a crush on Rob Thomas and love his song "Diamonds falling down."Click here to watch the acoustic version. I dare you not to like it. My other favourite song which I play on my iphone when the hill gets too hard is "Hope is rising" by Downhere.

7. I stand in awe of the courage of my friends. I hear many stories and I feel so privileged that people share them. At the moment this family are heavy on my heart. Whether you are religious or not please keep them in your thoughts and/or prayers. And stop by and let them know you are thinking of them. Grief can be so isolating. A simple comment can help people feel connected.

8. I am already planning my Christmas wish list. I, am. that. shallow. If my brothers are reading this, even if you can't come home for Christmas, you can still send me a gift. Thanks ;)

9. I dream of winning the Lottery and spend many happy minutes thinking about how I would share my winnings. So far, no luck. I remain optimistic as ever.

10. At the moment I am in the throes of researching a joint project with my husband. I love having new and exciting things to get my teeth into. Whilst I miss working, I don't miss the stress of getting organised each day to actually get there.

Now my nominees for this award are:
1) Catherine, quite possibly one of the most gifted writers I have ever read.

2. Liz, my friend IRL who also writes book reviews. She's simply wonderful.

3. Bec is one of the first blogs I started reading. I've been with her for all her IVF cycles and I swear this time is going to be successful Raw and honest, she is a special girl. xxx

4. The unproductive one. A fellow Perth girl doing the hard yards, and sharing as she does it.

5. Calliope is a blog I read but don't comment on often. I really enjoy the way she uses words, which sounds weird,but when you read her blog, you'll see what I mean.

6. The Chief, because she is. The Chief I mean.