Thank you for your kind comments, thoughts and prayers.
Mr Small's operation went really well. It was a great decision to have it as his ears were blocked with "stuff." Thankfully no self inserted devices were found!
He was very cheerful, he came into the hospital clutching his favourite blanket and sucking his thumb. He only became distressed when they placed the canula in his hand and he was unconscious in my arms seconds later. I laid him on the operating theatre table and left him with the lovely operating staff.
It was only when I walked out I realised how tightly I was clutching his "blankies" as we call them.
But he is okay.
And I'm very happy about that.
Coming up on the crazy life of Seraphim. "THE WEDDING, the family reunion, getting back into training and shout outs to some friends who've had MAJOR life changes in the past week!"
but till then,
Mr Small in his scrub hat pre surgery.
I could eat him with a spoon.
Really I could.