I had this dream where me and Christine went and saw "The Panic Room".

The movie started out really cool, and I can remember exactly how it all went...Then it got kinda off track cause I guess I started thinking about the movie I had seen on tv (Brainscan) and they got mixed up.

This is how much I want to see that movie. I'm dreaming about it!

The Oscars blew. Cirq'd'solei(anyone corrects me on the spelling dies) was sooo coool! I went on, and on and on about how cool it was after they were done. But they were so cool! They flew and it was like Crouching Monkey, Hidden Hamster! So wicked. But hardly anyone good won. Eh, live and let Emmy.

I got Watcom Basic work on my computer btw, so now I can practice programming and suck a little less! GO ME!! Whooo!





I get bored on Yahoo Messenger so I often change my status...

I get bored on Blogger, so i will show some of my recent status'



"Water is the ice of life...you know, when it's melted"

"When I'm feeling down and blue, I just stop and say "Screw you!"

"Clowns aren't evil. It's the people who like clowns."

"That's funny, I get my medicine off the side of a truck."<--A friend status was "I get my medicine from the National Health department"



"And Moses said down to the people "Let there be a Keg"

"And the people said up to Moses "Party! Take it off!"

"And Moses took of his sandals and got jiggy wit it."

"And God said down to Moses "More Disco!"

"And Moses said up to God "Can we get some more Eve's down here?"



"Happy Easter! Shall your eggs be fertile and merry!"

"Easter Egg Hunting is always more fun with a gun."

"Easter Bunny+Traps=More Eggs for you."



"Feeling down and low? Get a mallet."

"Violence is not the answer. If you lose."

"Hitting is always funner in the dark. Funner."

"Kicking won't stop the angry bird."



"Love is but a swarm of bees. Some honey, mostly stings."

"Never trust the heart. It's mostly there for...being alive.."

"If you never know, then I never lied." <--From me poem. I share with the world.

"I hate love. But I sure do love hate."

"Love doesn't get easier if you run into the wall."

"Love is like a brick wall. It stops you."

"Love is better if you stop breathing and just pass out."

"Growing up is realizing you want cookies, then nookie."



"That's why you're the genius, and I've got a hat."

"Friends come and go. But wallpaper, stays forever."

"Wallpaper comes and goes. Friends stay until it's ugly."

"Friends are always there when you need a shoe."

"..unless it's a nice shoe. Then they're all gone."

"Sam loves Frodo. As a friend? We'll never know."

"I'd always be slowing down. Waitng for you to catch up."<--Something a friend said in regards to me stalking her. uh..stalking in a nice way.





Yes I realize I have no life...I don't care! Take that back! I don't care if she paid you a dime! What did you say?