In honour of this being the last day of March Break, I have decided to blog. Save the apple sauce till the end of the post folks.



I had a really awsome March Break!!!

I saw a movie that didn't suck, other very wonderful things happened, I got a sweater....Well it's all good in my world!

Oooh speaking of my world, I must discuss the dreams I've had lately! They're bizzare!

The first odd dream was on Thursday night. I dreamt that I was having a big fight with Speller when the cute guy who sits behind me in english class(tcgwsbmie) came up and asked me to eat lunch with him. I complied and we sat across from each other at a table in a cafeteria that isn't from our school. I think maybe it was Buffy's old caf...Anyhoo, tcgwsbmie started telling me how much he liked me and how he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I was all blushing like a foo'. Then the phone rang and that dream was shattered. I think it's odd I keep having dreams like that when I really don't have a crush on the guy, I just think he's a cute drug dealer is all. I fell back asleep after the phone rang and had another dream. In this one, me and Heidi were on the verge of making this big invention. Or we were in charge of bringing McDonalds to like, France or something. It was odd. I was Heidi's assistant and it was great fun. About halfway through this dream, me and Heidi went to visit some friends and met up with friends. They were all very impressed with our smartness and we were all proud. Then I woke up. It was special.

Then last night I had two really odd dreams again. In the first one, I was at school and sitting in the stairwell. Megan came in and was talking to everyone all happy like. I said something like "Hi Megan!" and she got all scowly and then walked off. I followed and was like "Hey? What's up?" And she started yelling at me. It was quite awful. I woke up feeling all horrible, but then I fell back asleep. In this dream, Paige, from trading spaces, was my gym teacher. She told us she was getting married on Monday and we all clapped. Later, after school I'm assuming, I was walking by Paige's bunny farm (don't ask...) when her family pulled up in their big blue truck. Kelso(from that 70s show) was Paige's older brother, and Ron was her younger brother. They asked me if I was going to Paige's wedding and I told them I thought it was monday. "No no," said her father. "That's just to throw the media off, her real wedding is today. At 5! You must come!" I said "Paige would never forgive me if I came in jeans though, could you drive me ot my house and I'll get a dress?" They said sure and I got in the truck. Everything got very strange however, because we couldn't figure out where I lived. First we went to Ottawa, then Heidi's house, and then my Aunt's. Finally I rememebered where I lived and we drove there and I put my dress on.

Then I woke up. Which made me upset, because I really wanted to see the wedding.



I should clean my room....Heheheheh, yeah, I crack myself up too.



*sigh* I swear to Bishnou, I will never be done LofR. Ever. I'm still on the first book...in a 7 book series. I have five pages left....Must..keep...reading...



Hehe, I have to do my English homework. Why? Because Amy's lazy and doesn't do her homework until the last second. I also have to write a short story for the Writing club....Which is not working out because I'm drawing a blank. While driving in the car today I tried to think up an idea for a story and came up with the following "There once was a girl named Diane Stiles. She was seemed an ordinary girl, with ordinary looks and ordinary parents. But, as looks have often been in the past, they were deceiving. For Diane was no ordinary girl, but....The one girl to rule them all. the One girl to find them. the one girl to bring them all in the darkness bind them. With the help of her undead lovin friend Fluffy, the two must overcome all sorts of disasters. Like really big dogs, and rapid rocks...."



Alas, my mind has departed.