test by Leanne
which CCS character are you?











I was just looking at my referrers and I swear people are always looking for naked people. Yeah, yeah, I realize that's not new, but I mean very specific people...Like Hermione. That's just wrong people.

Hehe, but I did get one for "yawning and tingling"..That's..interesting.



Ooh and Heidi's blog remains the website that gives me the most referrers. Yay Heidi! You rock, with 234 hits to my blog from yours. Meg comes in third with a whopping 127.

I need a new blog lay-out. I'm thinking I'm going to back to the x-files theme..since the it's going to be over soon. Forever. My favourite show in the whole world is going off the air. Well. I'm so slow. Things always hit me, like, two years after they do for other people. Like, I was talking to a bunch of my friends from out of Canada today and suddenly I realized, without the internet, I wouldn't be able to talk to them. I know, profound. This is why I'm as deep as a puddle, and twice as shallow.



Aww Speller was sappy, that's so kawaii kuso. Wait...Okay, minus the kuso part.

Happy Easter to you Katarina-chan!

Oy Megarina! Telling off Veronica...You're like, my weird clothes wearing hero!

Heidi-kins, I miss you.

Christine and Sarah don't read my blog. And they are short and blonde. Connection.

Gerrad and Dan are boys. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm just gonna randomly shout out Hi! to Kiran. Cause she's cool.

Jamie-chan, I dunno if you still read this or not, but I just found a picture of you from Darian Lake and I got all scared. Cause you're on the Ferris Wheel and it's high up.

Hmm what else, what else...Why isn't anyone online at 4:30 in the morning anymore? Oh yeah...Sleep.



My mom just came in my room and told me to close my eyes. Then I heard her walking around and I said "Mom, it sounds like you're putting 'egg-shaped-type-things' around my room. Like you were some sort of 'Easter-Bunny-type-person'" Then I got hit in the head with an egg...I don't remember a lot more after that..



Oh goodness..I thought that the kid in the movie Panic Room was a boy..But I found out last night (this morning) that it's a girl! I know! It's shocking. Unless you all already knew she was a she...Then I'm just dumb.

On that note, Happy Easter to All! And to all a good Egg!