Real Name: Amy

Nickname: Amers, Amarino, and 'That girl'

Birthday: September 27

Brothers or sisters: Adam, and Askem.

Zodiac sign: Libra

Color of hair: Brown

Color of eyes: Blue

Height: No idea. Taller than a bread box though.

Shoe Size: Size 10.

Do you care about the way you look?: I do. Sometimes. Not as much as I used too.

Do you get tanned?: Kinda, sorta. Maybe.

Do you have big ears?: Never thought about it. No though.

Do you have contacts or glasses?: Glasses. My ma wants me to have contacts but I'm happy with glasses.



HAVE YOU EVER...

Kissed someone: No.

Been in love: Since love is a two way thing, no.

Been so drunk you blacked out: Never.

Kept a secret from everyone: Only my thoughts.

Set a body part on fire: Never.

Had an imaginary friend: For like two seconds. I just wanted one cause my cousin did. Mine liked to sit on the top of McDonalds.

Called or seen a psychic: No, but in grade six I really wanted to call one of those free ones.

Ever cried at a chick flick: Tonnes of times.

Found a cartoon character attractive: I use too.

Ever at anytime owned a New Kids on the block tape: No.

Had sex: Well, since I haven't kissed anyone, that would be so very wrong.

Been on stage: A few times.

Been in a car accident: Only one.



DO YOU...

Wear eye shadow: Never in my entire life.

Have a dog: Sadly no. But I kinda want one. Though, I probably wouldn't be a good dog owner.

Want a tattoo, and where: I don't really want one. But if I did it would be on my shoulder, and it would be the whole world.

Have any regrets: I regret keeping things to myself and have them fester.

Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Naw.

Have a crush: Yes indeed.

Do you have a best friend: A couple actually.

Do you have a best online friend: I'd have to say I do. *waves at JHeaton*

Who do you go to for advice: My mom, and Speller.

Who knows all your secrets?: Secrets? Hmm, no one really.

Who do you cry with: Who ever is around.



DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

God/Devil: Yup.

Yourself: Lately, YES!

Your friends: Oh with everything. They are my world.

Love: Most of the time.

Destiny: Kinda.

Signs: There are some signs I listen too, and some signs I ignore. So maybe...

The Closet Monster: Yes. The Closet Monster is a very good friend of mine.

One person for everyone?: Nope.



AM I A...

Wuss: Yup, most of the time.

Class Clown: In class? Nooooooo. With my friends? I try.

Goodie 2 Shoes: Yup.

Dreamer: I use to be.

Drunk: I may act it, but I'm not actually drunk.

Slut: Well, Speller says I am. But no, not really.

Freak: Not really. I'm just special.

Bitch: Sometimes, depends what you did.

Angel: Sometimes, depends what you did.



THIS OR THAT...

Paper or Plastic: Latex.

Deaf or Blind: Deaf. Learning sign language would be so much easier.

Truth or Dare: Truth.

Night or Day: Very late at night, or very early in the morning.

Beavis or Butthead: Butthead, cause butthead and buttmonkey are very similiar.

Ocean or Pool: Never been to the ocean. So, bath tub.

Cake or Pie: pie.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Rockey Road.

Cats or Dogs: Both.

Love or Lust: Both.

Pancakes or French toast?: French toast.

Bitter or Sweet: Sweet.

Silver or Gold: Gold

Smoker or Nonsmoker: Nonsmoker.

Diamonds or Pearls: Diamonds.

Hugs or Kisses: Hugs, but then I have no experience with the other.

Bacon Bits or Croutons: Ewww. Give me gummi bears.

Shaken or Stirred: Shaken.

Taco or Burrito: Pogo.

Complex or Simple: Both.

Armageddon or Independence Day: Independance Day. Will Smith rocks.

Batman or Superman?:Superman! Dean Cain is one very cute man. Very cute. Very, very cute.

Nacho Cheese or Cooler Ranch: Uh...Triscuit!

Sun or Moon: It hurts to stare at the Sun...

X's or O's: X's. O's always win.

Ice crushed or cubed: Crushed.

Showers or Baths: Showers, but I don't really like either one.