I'm watching Buffy!



It's the one where Xander makes everyone in Sunnydale fall in love with him.

*sniffle* Cordy was wearing the necklace! She loves Xander! WHY!!!!



Anyhoo, I'm cold. Field Hockey practise today. Out. Side. It was sooo cold, and I was in my shorts. I know, I know, stupid Amy. We lost yesterday's game btw. Buffy doesn't have a puppy! Xander as bait! Do you see how easily distracted I am? Do you? Do you? Ooh! Buffy hitting on Xander.



Oh poor Xander, being all stripped by Buffy. Oooh look Amy! In not Rat form! How I miss thee. OOh think if Amy doens't stay on Buffy, she'll go to Angel? She's blonde, it has possibilities. He doesn't have a witch. Even though Angel and Willow had an affair last year, which was hidden by her affair with Riley. *wipes away invisible tear* Good times!



Hmmm blogging. Willow's a whore! WHORE!!! *giggles* Buffy was soooo good last night! Mucho greatness!! Buffy was all funny, Willow was all evil, Xander was all avoiding, Anya was mostly annoying, Tara was filler, Spike was cute, Dawn was there, and Giles was......the greatest artist in the world.....EVER!!!



It always makes me laugh seeing Harmony as a human. She was sooo evil. All the ladies love Xander. Hehe they're looking him up and down! Tius sooooo great!! I love buffy the show. More than the X-Files. I know I know, I'm shocked too.



Giles! I love Giles. He's smart, he's funny, he has an english accent! And he's gone. Stupid new buffy!!!

Megan!! Megan is the best!! I'm gonna eat her SKIN!



Oh Xander, so cute!

But not really. See! I'm under the spell! Darn Amy da Rat and her powers. Don't open up the rain coat!!!



I play Field Hockey tomorrow, wanna bet I don't actually play? So what is Amy getting out of being on a team where she doens't play, and basically sucks at? I'm thinkin there's gonna be Pizza Party at the end of the season, and plus I made a couple friends on the team. Tis all good people, tis all good. Uh...I'm gonna tell Megan she has no feet. Let's wait for her response. *waiting*



Megan: I don't?!?!?!?!

Megan: OMG!



*waits for Megan and watches them try to catch Buffy the Rat!



OZ!!!!!!!!!!! I love Oz! There's my love for Oz!! He hit Xander, cause he loved Willow. I love Oz. Did I mention that? I wish Oz was on the show. Or here. Hmmm here...Oz! OZ! I can't get enough of Oz. He's sooo cute. So beautiful.

AH! WILLOW! She's got an Ax. Oooh, I could so recap for MBTV. Not well, but I could. Stop laughing I could.



Oz is so little and cute! And little and cute!

JOYCE! Hehee! Angel! Wouldn't have been funny if Angel had loved Xander? Like how he loves Wesley. Eep! Mom's got gidget. Now it's on baseball.

Stupid baseball. Why won't you be over!! GO Seatle! Sure they lost today, they're still good! My fingers are still numb from stupid practise. What's sad is only like, 8 people showed up.

Oz is still looking for Buffy! He was so nice! So Oz! Buffy is naked!

Naked! Oz is so nice though. Spell is almost broken! AH AN AX! See, this is Willow being evil. So we get use to it.

Oh Oz, so cute. Xander loves Cordy! Too cute.

Gonna make rice!