Blogging from Speller's house! Ooh the excitement.



Attention all you Amy Sport's Fans: We're going to an away game tomorrow! Whoo right? But no. The coach said today "We have to win tomorrow. So, what we're going to do is play all our strong players for the whole game." Know what that means? Amy get's to cheer! Hooray! Mayfield.



I like milk, but only at different people's houses. I'm not weird! Speller only likes Ringolos from Gerrad, not Christine. Cool (I put Kewl at first, then Speller yelled at me! Then, I remembered once, when I was talking to Jamie and I spelt it Kewl, she said it was too Gangsta.) eh?



Hehe, after practise today I tried REALLY hard to get invited to Megan's house because her house is very fun (no funner then Spellers). I followed Megan's sister, Julie, around but to no avail. Hehe, I tried.

Buffy ROCKS!



JC doesn't.



It's 5:39! Oooh Jamie mentioned me on her blog! Very happy! Harry Potter!



Speller has a backpack! YAY! I CUT MY HAIR! Well, not me really. Someone else. I call her mom. Last night at around, seven thirty I asked her if she'd trim my hair, cause I hate having it so long. So she said "No! I don't want to! There's too much pressure!" But I convinced her. Anyhoo, about half way through the trim, I heard a loud snip, and my mom said "Oh crap!" Then my brother said "MOM! What did you do!" And then my mom had to cut way further to even it out. Hence my new hair. But, I really, really, really wanted it this short anyways so tis all good! Many people said it was nice! YAY!

I think it kinda looks like Amelia's from Slayers. Which is good, cause she's good! BOOYA!



Am I trying to get Heidi's attention with my anime talkage? I don't know.



it'sareallygoodshow. CHARGE.



























































eh? No, not really.