Ah, latest Search Engine Hits.



"rhymes with amy": Uh...Lamey, Gamey, Samey, Tamey.

"that mean's i love you": What means you love me? Was it the orange juice? Huh?

"adult funny stuff": Let's all hope this somehow involved a clown.

"+fun +funny +blog": Aww, that's

"Post-Modern Prometheus": Yes..That is the name of my blog..

"friends mom blew me": Ewwwwww. When did I ever say that?

"post modern prometheus": Again, yes, that's the name of my blog.

"funny gang names": Hipcat! Snoop Wuffly Snuggles! See, I'm good with the gangstah names.

"studmuffin": I said studmuffin? That doesn't sound like me.....Heath Ledger is a studmuffin though.

"post-modern music": So like...Music that's post to modern music? Alrighty...

"amers": You called?

"hot tub amy": Again? Dude, I told you the first time, I'm not getting in their with you...