Rozalin and I are a bit worried about Cate. After 12 months of non use - Cate’s Gym membership has finally expired and Cate is casting about for something else to do - or not to do.

She is not really happy unless she belongs to something she is not using and is heading towards not using a Yoga Club membership. This is a healthy thing to do – or indeed not to do – and there are Yoga classes held in the building next to ours – so Cate will probably join there – because it is not far not to go.

I will encourage her to join for the longest period possible – there is probably a 2 year non refundable option which comes with a free Yoga mat (obtainable for €5 at Eduscho). This will make the 2 Lessons she attends fairly costly  (€800 each – but will mean that she does not have to look for something not to do in 12 months time).

I may even do this with her. I am just as good if not better at not doing things as she is. And if my ribs do not heal properly I will probably provide excellent entertainment value as I wriggle around on the mat like a butterfly on a hat pin. I do hope that the woman who saw me with one lens in my Ray Bans does not go to these classes.