You know you're bored when....You blog. *nodnodnodnodnod*



Ooh I'm not feeling good at all. I think it was something I ate. Which means it coulda been something from Taco Villa, Pizza pockets, or a spiked Martini. The paaaaaaain. But it's okay, cause my Aunt wants me to clean the bathroom anyways, so if I'm in there already....It all works out. What with the throwing up. You needed to know. Shuddup.



Twas a sucky week chillrun. Cept when I was with Zalina or Rasia. On Tuesday I went partaying wit some pals o'mine from school. Not one of my smartest of moves. It was fun and all till we got to the bar where I was given a Martini. But! Not just any Martini! But a super duper hard Martini. If anyone knows what a bounty is...that's what it was. *shrugs* Anyways, seeing as how I hadn't eaten and had been on my feet since 6:30 that morning it had quite the hit on me. I don't know if I was drunk, cause I never got drunked before. But I didn't feel all that well. Then this chicka Monica was there and she's cool but has decided she don't wanna be my friend which made me sad. Then I went back to the dorm room with my friend Lizzie where I slept on the floor. With a towel as a pillow. I shouldn't complain...but I am. Dorm floors are hard!

Then seeing as how Lizzie had an 8:30 class I was kicked out at 6ish. Twas chilly. So I stumbled over (lil hungover perhaps) to Rasia's residence. Chilled in the lobby until 8:30ish cause I knew she'd be getting up at 9 for her class. Called her, Rasia came and got me. Rasia's nice. Slept there until 1. Rasia decided class is highly overrated. Then I decided not to see Erin Brockovich and we went and got lunch at Taco Villa.

Then eventually I got home had fights with many a people and sulked. And that really just brought my week down. But Rasia did make it happier in some bits. I know I'm going on and on about her, but she's like the essence of University right now.

Now I'm not feeling all that good and in kinda a sad mood. I can't seem to lift the saddness away. I cleaned my room though, which was fun...But I lost a phone card. Which is not cool. So Speller, if you read this luv, could you get me one more? I'll give ya the money for em Tuesday. ...Okay not Tuesday cause you're not there...Wednesday!



Special by Garbage is a good song. I think it may have been on an episode of Daria...Maybe. I dunno. It reminds me of Daria though.



I have to do my Sociology project...tonight...Maybe. I want to get it done way ahead so I don't croak. But I can't visualize myself doing it. Which ain't good lemme tellsya. As an English major, you'd think I'd use proper..y'know, English...But nooo. It seems to be declining even moreso. *shakes fist...at...self*



Any second now my Aunt's gonna ask me to go to help get groceries...so I try to hide by not going downstairs. I don't wanna stop talking to Maygan dag nabbit. Eeeeevah. Blarg. No more blogging pour moi.