Neeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwss



http://www.thelonelyisland.com/

Go there, watch videos. Fun.



Sound of dog licking self...hate...so....much...*cries*



Movie of...Such...greatness....Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Meg's already raved about it, and such. I recently saw it (Tuesday) and it's beautiful. Everyone should watch it. And if you don't like it...then you suck. The end.

Wig in a Box is stuck in my head...all the time. And I'm happy about it.



My new friend Rasia rocks the party. She was a huge fan of Hedwig and the Angry Inch before we went to watch it, and so she was worried I wasn't going to like it, and then she'd have to destroy me. But! I adored the movie, which she could tell whenever I frantically started clawing at my face in pure joyness. She's a way cool chica. Like, imagine the coolest person you ever met in your life, times that by 5. That's Rasia. Why she's hanging out with me, I do not know. But I do not question! For! Greatness.



Ooooooh guess what? Will Ferguson, the author of "Happiness TM" the funniest book ever, emailed me. I mean, there was a whole process, but dude. He's emailed me...and knows my name. The...excitement...I can't even express. Will Ferguson! Friggin....Dude.



I'm going home tomorrow night (Friday) Goooooo Friday. Then coming back Saturday for working. Gooooo work.

Oh! I got a job at the Outback if I forgot to mention. Yayness! I'm a hostess, which is good. I also roll cutlery, which is not good. I work with my cousin though,which is good! Though she doesn't look like me that much, which is bad...But I also work with Kim,my cousins' friend and she's so sweet. So..Yay!



I'm 19. I also drank an assortment of liqours. Not drunk, but tried tested and true. Just for the novelty, and my cousin was buying. Mahahahah

I also got a CD player from my aunt and uncle...Dude. Music is good. Very good.

Speller got me the Tatu Cd, which is something I dearly wanted but never would have bought for myself, so I love Speller. Also she got me phone cards, which I promptly used up talking to Maygan. Speller rocks man.

Ooh and Rasia got me an Ivy plant. My second plant ever. So happy me be.



Wanna know the hardest part of University so far? The amount of readage. That's it really. So...far....Must go read!



Kudos!