Ah, wanna hear about my day so far? Of course you do.



So last night Maygan nearly chokes to death as she checked out airline ticket prices to see if they had jumped at all. They had. So I decided to go travelcuts at York to check it out. No airline flights are available for under $670. I don't have $670. I have $420. The prices are only going to get higher, and the seats less and less available.



So now I don't know what to do...I mean, I want to go to Nevada. I have to go. But I don't have that much money and even if I work and get it there's no guarantee the tickets will be available anymore anyways. Fanfriggintastic.



So now I'm way not happy. And I have to go to class. And then work. And then I think I'm gonna allow myself a good cry. God dammit. My parents don't want me to go to pay for school, my friends all worry about it...The only two people who really want me to go are myself and Maygan. God, I'm tired.



Bye.