So little to say, so much to type..



I'm working on my essay! I hate this essay....sooo much that I'm pretty sure I will soon snap and destroy a small child. *looks at Adam* Hmm maybe not Adam, he made me pancakes...



Uh uh..I like my brother's t-shirts! I wear them, and I make them look good...

Crappity crap crap, crappity crap crap, look at Amy type!

Crappity crap crap, crappity crap crap, what she write sure bites!



*bows* I'd like to thank the academy, and the bears. Ooh and Jamie's online! Let us all cheer! *lets us all cheer*



Oh to update all in my housing situation.

Currently, the place i now live in we are being kicked out of. The family upstairs wants to live in the basement and rent out the top for more money, nuts to us they say. Well we have until the end of January to find a new place...after moving in last Friday...

One would think I'd be angry about this, but in reality, I'm not really shocked by anything anymore. I'm Zen. I am so freaking Zen it's scary. I'm Zen until you piss me off, then watch yourself. I'm all threatening now, with my Drug Hat! Oooh the place next door is being rented out, but first it's being fixed up...Fixed up to have a bedroom with it's own bathroom..It's only 50 dollars more than the place now....It's MINE! I will have the room with the bathroom! And I will often run water, just for the hell of it. Yes, that's right, I said hell. I am growing, I am maturing, and I am going to work on my essay so my teacher loves me!