Ahoy!<--- That means hello!



Happy Birthday Katarina!!!!



Katarina is now old! Well ya know, old compared to say..Heidi. And skin cells.

Oooh I just had a revelation. I knew Katarina when she was 12 years old! *sniffle* I have all these memories with her! Like sitting under the tree everyone sat under at lunch. Playing catch with apples. Playing catch with footballs, baseballs, tennis balls, bouncy balls...We were very ball oriented...Wait that sounded wrong.. *shrugs*

When I first met Katarina I thought "She seems nice...really quiet though.." Since I met her in track and field class and she just sorta stood their nodding and smiling. I remember walking home with her and going to the park and swinging on the swings...And then the hysterical laughing...Katarina's the best!



Ahh if I don't blog this! It won't be her birthday soon!