Whoooooooo! I'm back from Camping!



Oooh I had the bestestest time ever!

We drove up on Monday and got to the campsite at like 11:30AM. We had lunch, and went off to the Amusement Park. I feel kinda bad now for not helping Heidi's Mom (who is soooooooo coool! I'm her favourite.) with the camp-setting-upness *smacks hand*. Anyhoo, Sary doesn't like rollercoasters either so we made out a very good system of finding funner rides for us while Megan and Heidi went on the scary ones. We're very clever.

*thinking* On our way to the park we met a wacky gal! We went off to this washroom that had like 10 showers but only one toilet and were all taking turns. Anyhoo, this girl came over and started talking to us. I think she was 20 or so and she was from Ontario too, she musta lived in Niagra Falls cause she talked about her job there. She was saying something like "Those dirty Americans," when she spilt her beer on the ground. It was like 1 in the afternoon lady! Hehehe she was fun though, I missed her after we left.

On Tuesday we went on even more rides, some really scary ones. Like the one where you stand up and get locked in then it spins around and sooner or later you're looking down at pavement from like twenty metres into the air. *shudder* I actually liked that one though. The ride that scared me the most was one where you sit down in like this cage thing and it spins around. It then lifts up and soon you're doing a dive, while sitting, into the pavement. Nope, didn't like that one much. Hehehe but I'm glad I went on it. Make's me feel tough.

On Wed. we went on all the water rides! Whoo! I was so happy, cause Eve was dead and gone! I got to go on a water slide, the cool water playground thingy, and the raft ride! We went on the raft ride four times! Three at night and once during the day. When we went during the night, there were four little girls with us. We called them our mini-Me's. There was a bossy one for Sary, a quiet one for Heidi, one who didn't want to go on the ride again for Megan, and I claimed one way before. She teased the Megan one with the others, but then told them to stop. See, mean yet nice, just like me.

On Thursday we started our trek back. Me and Sary went on the Scrambler three times, Heidi and Megan went on Superman again and then we headed out. We first went to a funky mall where we saw lots of people. One guy tried to eat Sary but other then that we were unharmed. Then we all fell asleep on the car ride home. Well cept for Megan....ROBOT! Hehehe, just kidding. Or am I?!? Dun dun dun....No really she isn't a robot...OR SHE IS! When I got home I walked through the door and my little brother gave me a big hug. Awwwwwwwww. Everyone seems to have missed me, even Askem! Of course we all know what wonderful actors and actresses live at my house. Tut tut.

Ah, now let me talk about guys. I dunno what it was but there are a lot, a lot, of cute guys at Darian Lake. First there was the guy who tripped over a tent rope while walking to our site to ask for a hammer, then there were the two really cute guys across the road from our site, then there were the stalker guys (dunno how cute they were), every male attendent guy was cute, and finally lots of cute guys who just walked around the park. There was the Best Dude too! He was cute. He was the guy who helps you out of the raft ride. When we told him we were going on again for a third time, he told us to scream really loud. So we did. And did. And then when we were off the ride, and getting our stuff, we screamed again. *sigh* He had a great smile. Then there was the first guy who helped me and Sary with the Scrambler. He was cute and I kept saying "Hellooooooo" but alas he left. Then there was the freaky Safety Guy on our last day at the Scrambler who asked us if we thought Safety was funny. He was cute....a little crazy though. Then there were the guys with huge hair. Hehe they were kinda odd what with the dreads and big poofy hair, but I still liked em. One guy was named Erin, or Aaron. So ya, lots of cute guys.

Ya know what the worst part about spending four days with people is? Once their gone, you miss them. It's only been a day and a half and I miss you three!!!! Stupid you people and you're being fun to be with! Darn you! Darn you to hellifax!!!!



And that was camping.

Oh, and there was also this whole little bit where we were waiting for my ear drops to go in when everyone started talking about me. And how I was funny. I don't think they saw, but I was blushing like mad! Silly nice people!



And now back to the present.



Jamie doesn't like Mariah Carey. She's a Skank. A crazy skank. Not Jamie, Mariah...Although....KIDDING! Or am I....No, no I am. Or...No I am! Or...No!



I got the bestestestest search engine hits! Wanna see? I don't care!

Mamma : blog+humor+facts

Yahoo! : hot tub Amy (hmmmmm....Seth! David! Heath!)

Numerous other places : Blog or "Blog" or the blogger



Phew, I'm tired.