My big sister is gone.



We drove her to the Airport, waited in line at baggage, and then were told we couldn't go any closer to the Boarding Area than the metal detector. Stupid Airplane people. Stupid stupid stupid stupid airplane people!

So, we all stood around the Metal Detector and hugged my big sister goodbye. Then we had to walk away so more people could go through the Metal Detector. And with that, my big sister is gone.

Just to let my big sister's family know, incase they fergot in the three months she was here, my big sister is the best person in the whole world. Best. Ever.



I didn't cry at the airport.



I didn't cry on the way home.



I went into my room, which is so horribly empty now, and thought to myself "I hope they serve her good food on the airplane."



Then I cried.



Ya know my big sister? She likes ice cream. And puppies. And Quantum Leap. I'm going to watch Quantium Leap in her honour. And she likes saying "Shut up, Dude, Punk, Man, And...yeah."

Darn it, I'm crying again. I am Jack's Total Lack of Surprise.



Heeeeey I'm going to Registration tomorrow. Great fun. I need to go to school, to get an education, so I can be somebody some day.

Right now though, I wanna be my big sister when I grow up.



No I'm not tired.



Well, if I keep blogging it's just gonna get sappier SO I better stop.



Guess what? Jenny Jones is on. Aurgh, stupid Jenny Jones and her blonde hair and horse whip. Waiiiit....



There's a banner on my wall that says "Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday"



I wanna move and live in London fer a year AND I can with SWAP. I'm thinking maybe after I graduate High School I drag a friend with me and we'll take a year off and do the SWAP program. Which, btw, is basically where you go and work in a foreign country for a year. I think that'd be cool.



Boy Meets Boy is good today.



Askem is very sad. He has stolen my big sister's spot and there is no one trying to sit on him. Poor little Kitty.



*reads Speller's blog* Oh Speller you kooky kid!

And I didn't want to say anything, but when you put sheets over mirrors, well, that just gives the 'thing' on the other side opportunity to slowly, slowly, with one hand, reach up at the bottom of the mirror then slowly pulling the sheet off. So then, when someone looks over at the mirror, and wonders why the sheet is slowly falling off, they will see their own reflection slowly pull off the sheet.



Aurgh the Fire Alarm went off. So my brother and I went downstairs and there was Dan. Silly Dan, all with the roller blades and such. I'm glad he was there though, I needed a hug. Well technically I needed five hugs.



I miss my big sister.

My American big sister.

My big sister who is American scum. But who is very cool.



I must stop blogging now.

Right no..wait. Must post very important news!



I am now known as Amy The Precise.

Wait no, Amy the Proudly Precise



JHeaton is cool!