I'm leaving tomorrow! To go camping!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!



Now, I haven't blogged in a long time so it's time to go back, way back. Back to a time we'll call, Last Thursday.



Last Thurs. I went to my very first concert. Janet Jackson baby ya! I went with Speller, and Megan and Heidi and a bazillion other screaming fans! It was so extremely awsome! I didn't know any of her song, but it was still very, very great! I had my very own dancer, I did. Oh it was so much fun! Thank you Speller!!!!!!!!!!



Okay, Fri. what did I do on Friday. Oh ya! Meg came over and we drove down to Niagra Falls! There we watched Jamie go crazy on marshmellows, attempted another ghost story, and got to sleep on the hard, hard ground! Good times, good times.



On Sat. we went to Six Flags! Whoooo!



On Sun. we came back from our trip and we all slept very well.



On Mon. I slept, I think I started my comic then, not sure.



On Tues. well, I can't remember.



On Wed. we all went to Wasaga beach :) Ah very fun! Much swimming! And swimming! Oooh but I got sunburned somewhat horribly. My shoulders still hurt, good times, good times.



On Thurs. we escaped to the mall to beat the heat. We saw puppies!



On Fri. we did nothing, one of my most favourite things to do.



Today I haven't done very much again which is good.

Oooh, I saw "What Lies Beneath" it was Scary. Grrr.



Oooh!!! But I saw "Bad Seed" We have a winner for my new most favourite movie! It's got everything, a drunk lady, an evil blonde, a crazy gardener, A DRUNK LADY!, and last but not least, a DRUNK LADY! *sighs wistfully* Now I just have to find a copy of the movie and I'll be the happiest wacko in Canada.



I got the best search engine hit the other day! It was "whack, hack, smack" I dunno, I dunno, but WOW!

I also got a search engire for "Blog". Dude, I reckon everyone did.



*thinks*

Did I mention the best movie ever? "Bad Seed"? Oh, it's just so great.



I'm leaving my family for four whole days! My mom keeps saying "What are we going to do without you?" Hee! It feels good to be missed when you're not even gone. Ooh! I gotta go do some laundry!