Ah!



I saw the Other's on Tuesday, which I keep wanting to say was Yesterday but it wasn't, and I liked it.



Ooh today I went to the Zoo! For the first time in my entire life!

It was so cool!

Meg's Mom and Dad took us and they were reaaaaaaaaaally cool and nice and super! And I got a Rhino of my very own.

See we where looking at the Rhino's and I made a clicking noise to try to get their attention. One Rhino turned from looking at the very interesting ground and glanced at me. I made the sound again and it looked at me again! Then we went all around the pen thingy and I did it again and it took a step in my direction. I have a Rhino, that is very cool.



Aww you know what I just realized? This time next week, Jamie is gonna be all gone. Aww I'm gonna be so sad! I really like having her around. Darn her and her living in another country! Darn her!



We're watching a very funny show.



I have to hurry and get off the computer so Adam can go on, then Jamie can. It's all with the wackyness.

Oooh I have to type up the conversation I had this morning with Adam, when we were both very tired...

Adam: We're going to the zoo.

Me: Do they have dinosaurs at the zoo?

Adam: Sometimes.

Me: What about elves?

Adam: Well, that all depends on if Santa gives them time off.

Me: Aw, darn Santa and his slave drivering.

Adam: Yes, it's very sad.

Me: Think we should get up?

Adam: You mean we aren't up yet?

Me: No, we're both still laying on the couch.

Adam: Darn.





Adam's funny.