A picture a picture! I must receive a picture!
member that girl i was talking to on ICQ? She got fed up and left. I was very bored. Then Meg left. Then Firefly-chan came online! Then she left. Then Meg came back! Then Firefly-chan came back! Me a happy camper now! All I need is a puppy...Ya know Askem would look sooo cute with puppy dog ears stapled to his head...Wait. Stapled? I mean glued! Er, Taped! Ya ya taped.
:( The story contest people didn't call me. I don't think I won then.
I wonder who reads my blog eh? I know the person who pays me in pictures does, and other people who force me too blog (those evil children). I bet theres a small child in Puru reading this. Not knowing anything that I'm putting, and laughing at my horrible spelling at the same time. HI KID!!! *waves* Oh and hey, all you other people who read this blog, if you send thirty-five dollars my way I will read you my blogs in different accents! Think of what you could do with that! *impressive whitle* I lost a sherrif's badge today, I'm screwed.
Well that's enough about me, how are you?
I'll wait aaallll d...