Speaking of x-files, I wish that I were like Scully.
Sure thousands, if not millions of people wish they were Scully, most being women, so why not me too. She's pretty, smart, HUNKY partner, has red hair, and she's tough.
I may be smart but that would be the end of it.
I suppose thats sorta a mean thing to say about myself and all, but I'm allowed to say that. May be the truth, may not be. I wish I was a little tougher, but I like people to much and tend to think of them as being nice. Did anyone ever read *pauses to pet kitty cat* Julius Caesar? In it theres this dude named Brutus who thinks everyone is noble and honourable. Only later he learns that the people he killed Caesar with did it cause they were jealous, not because they were noble and wanted what was best for Rome. I solemnly swear not to kill my best friend, not even if it means the death of rome.