God bless us, everyone!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!! What a super day!
Woke up at eightish, which is good with my little bro (last year 5 a.m.), waited until my Mom stuffed the turkey, had a cig, had breakfast, and had her coffee, then we dug right in!
I got so many things I asked for I be tres happy!
Guess what???????? I, being ME!, got a guitar!!!! It's red and nice and nice!! I also got a guitar book and so far I can play the first couple bars the Drink Milke, Love Life song. Not impressive really, but since I got it this morning I'd say that's perty good! Oh I know you agree.
I got a walkman too! Not a cheap walkman either a superkeen one!! Thanks Auntie!!
I got a couple of nice outfits too and and some kawaii teddy bears! Oooh and a Cat marionette (er bad spelling, think wooden boy, came to life...ya that one!), from my little bro, its absolutely DARLING!! I got a cool basketball thingy for my bedroom door, and some x-files videos! I got a cd, a tape, some dollhouse furniture, Toy Story 2....Maybe this is where I remind everyone that I am pas the age of ten. I am! Well legally anyways...
Guess what else I got?? No no! Drugs come at Halloween silly!
I got a bookshelf! Can you believe it? Me neither! It's the absolute bestestest thing! I have wanted a bookshelf since I was very young. Oooh ain't that sad? Nope. It. Isn't.
I also got a big stuffed Doggy from Hazel! *glomps Hazel where ever he may be*. I got a box of chocolates too, chocolate goooooood. Oh and my bestestestest friend Speller got me a backstreetboys calender! Hai! I also got some pecans and an address book too.
Oh my guitar is ever so cool! *proud of her new guitar*
Merry Christmas Meg!!
Tomorrow I'm going out to visit family, so more presents will surely ensue. Course I could care less, since I really do like the holidays for all the reasons other then the presents. I do! Stop looking at me like that!