I'm sad.
I'm sad because I feel really bleh inside. I supposedly have a low ego, but I guess there may be some truth to that. I feel like everyone is doing something, something important. Something cool. While I, I just act like I always do, happy and crazy.
I always try to have serious conversations with people, but they don't seem to like it. So I go back to being me. I've never had friends for longer than a year , so maybe I don't know how to keep them. I started grade 9 with 5 good friends, now I have two good friends, and some more friends. I like having friends, don't get me wrong, I love the people I eat lunch with, they're great! I sometimes miss having someone to talk too, on the phone, if speller and meg-chan are busy.
I also have a sorta feel left out. I won't get into that. People who read this blog are gonna think I complain a lot, and that I be a wuss. Or that my feelings are silly. I apologize to them.

I probably won't feel this way tomorrow, I get over things rather quick, but of course with me, how would anyone know.