Love shopping? Love Cupcakes? Love Champagne? If you answered yes to any of these questions then make your way down to theRemedi sample sale in Shoreditch Dec 10-12th from 10am each day.

American Cupcake in London will exclusively be providing FREE cupcakes for customers to enjoy with their champagne while they enjoy their shopping experience.

I don't want to give too much away about what flavors I'm making but there's going to be some twists on the classics and some all new flavor combinations!


In order to gain entry to the event make sure to RSVP here on their facebook page. One lucky attendee will win a bl^nk handbag. A blog post with some more info is posted here.

theRemedi is a fledgling online boutique that features handmade, unique and limited edition collections. The labels at the event will include bl^nk (stocked in Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Fenwicks, Urban Outfitters etc) and Conditions Apply (a new label by the same designer, debuted at London Fashion Week) that has been featured many a time in high-profile publications such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, The Face and OK!

Phew! and if that weren't enough I've been told that the event will also be filmed by Fashion TV. Maybe if I'm lucky my cupcakes will get a cameo!

Any suggestions of what I should wear? I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb (I think several fashion bloggers will be there). My casual wardrobe consists of a few cupcake t-shirts and a flannel shirt...

*I will personally only be at the event on Saturday and Sunday. Don't worry the cupcakes will be there Fri-Sun! I have to remain at my real job on Friday, the numbers don't crunch themselves...