I had 2 friends visit me this weekend from the US (on different days) and I ended up going to S&M Cafe (Sausage & Mash) with each of them. This post is a combination of my two visits. I went with the one friend and they gave me a £10 coupon so I went back another day.

I like S&M Cafe. It's fun and quick for lunch and the food is good value for money. It's also ridiculously close to where I work.

My friend got tomato soup. She said it was tasty
I got a chicken and mushroom pie chips. I really like the crust on the pie. You can tell it's home made.

My other friend got Steak and Ale pie. It looked pretty good

The second time I got traditional sausage and cheese and spring onion mash

S&M Cafe is definitely a good place to get away from the office for an hour! There are plenty of locations around London.