University is tres fun. I promise there shall be a full scale report at the end of the week....which it feels like it is. But it's not! It's only Wednesday. Bloody Wednesdays....Anyways...



Guess what boys and girls? You know my friend? From Nevada? The one I adore? Yeahuh? Well she was going to visit me this Christmas. Now she's not. So! So ensues the "Get Amy to Nevada" adventure!

I'm saving, I'm working, I'm not even buying orange juice. I'm really serious about this. I have 3 months (kinda less) to get the money together to get Nevada. "But Amy? What about school?" I'm splitting everything I get paid into School/Nevada. I'm not forgetting about the costs and money etc, etc. But guys....I really, really, really need to get to Nevada. Seriously. So what do I want for ...anything? Any money for me to save up. I know that sounds cold but seriously, anyone who can help me out here will be paid thrice fold later. I promise.



I have a Birthday, anyone who was planning on getting me something can now forget the woes of shopping and just fork out cash! Yey! I hope this doesn't sound mean or...like bad of me to be doing this but...I have to go. My whole life I've never wanted anything more. I can't really blog how much I have/want/need to go to Nevada this Christmas. But I do. I so do. So if you love me/hate me/just want me out of the country...here's your chance!



Also, I'm willing to on any weekend I'm home, I will clean/walk dogs/anything you want, for a few extra bucks. Please?



I know it sounds like I'm begging. I'm begging. I don't want hand-outs persay, but just yeah. No presents for me.



I love you guys and I miss everyone in school terribly. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Nevada.