Speller is making Ashshita a blog. Stay tuned!!!



Heidi hasn't blogged. This saddens me. Yeah, I realize you can go with Falkun since I can go to Nevada...tis just I worry about you cause you're not me. I mean, I'll be fine going to Nevada but if anything happened to you I'd be way more upset than if it happened to me. Cause I love you more than I love me.





Megan blogs crazay!



Sarah! SLEEP! Or come this weekend you'll be soooo tired. Then no fun. And when I say fun, I mean chess.



Speller: It's like a journal that you tell your friends.

Ashshita: Um Orange.

Speller: This one.

Ashshita: Keep going up.

Speller: Ooh

Ashshita: Ususally the first one I see.

Ashshita: Are you writing about me? Are you writing everything...I...What the hell? Stop...I didn't say that! Are you writing everything I...Hey! You could be one of those law people who type everything that's said with the little typewriters, but then you'd steal it.



:(



Speller: It's not publishing.

Ashshita: Do you guys know how to conference?

Amy: Yes.

Ashshita: You didn't say yes. Show me the conference?

Speller: It's not publishing. Booger. I'm stupid. I wear funny pants. I like boys heehee