Song o'the Moment: Here Without you by 3 Doors Down

Tis a great song. Get it now. Nooow!



I told you I'd blog my week. And I am! Go team Amy!

Monday: First. Day. Ever. So I wake up at 8 and bum around until my Aunt calls and tells me she'll call me before she leaves to get me. So I finish packing, watching the Ellen Degeneres show (which is like....sooooooo funny), shower...Get nervous....Pack again...Repack....Look around...Run to Zellers to get last minute things. My Aunt awaits me infront of my building. Grab bags. Hit the road. Arrive at her place. Throw stuff in room. She makes me a fried egg sandwich....I'm liking it here already. Eat sandwich. Chit chat. At 4 o'clock we decide to drop me off at school. My Aunt drops me off, I start walking to the building...and I"m like just grinning like a fool. Seriously. I'm looking at the other students, giggling, smiling. Cause it was all just so cool. I find my class and then call Speller. She mocks me for my tardiness and I meet her and Kiran outside. We share the snacks my Aunt gave me and eventually go to my first lecture ever. Twas big. Twas really, really big. The lecture dragged on and then I got sleepy...but! It was still very exciting. There was some mishap about text books but we won't dwell. After we hung out a bit then Speller and Kiran headed off as I waited for my cousin. Now, I love my cousin Arlene. I do. So far though, every time she's ever had to pick me up ever...she's slept through it. So I was the University, in the dark, cold, for about 2 hours before her and her boyfriend came and got me. It's okay. We stopped by her place and I met all of her roommates. One of which is kick-ass Mandy, which is her official name, who is like so cool. Arlene and Kim(other roommate) drove me back to my Aunt's house, and Kim amused me with crazy stories. Kim is also way cool. Arrive, dinner, computer. Phone call. Pain. Eventually sleep.

Tuesday: A fun day! Get to school at 8 AM and head to my lecture room. Sit against wall, still grinning at all the people. A nice looking girl a little ways a bit takes out a bottle of water and takes a sip. I smile at her, take out my bottle of water and sip my water.

Her: Ah, good thinking.

Me: I like water.

And the rest, kiddies, is history. We sat next to each other through the lecture (which was very interesting) and chatted a bit. Then after the lecture, since I have no where to be for 6 hours we chummed arouned a lot. She's way cool. At 4:30 I had my tutorial which was torture just cause by this point I'm like, way tired. So the beginning of the tutorial I'm so like in and out of sleep but when we do the "introduce yourself" bit I woke up a fair amount. So..yey! Then I think I went home. It's still hazy.

Wednesday: Speller's Birthday! Woot! So I get to school at 10 for some unGodly reason and just chilled in the computer building. Which is when I blogged. Yes I'm remembering. Cause member? I need money? Yup ok. Then I had Sociology lecture. Which was a lot like school. Notable point: Sign Language Translators...>ooh love. Then I had science with Speller and Kiran. Woot! Didn't stay to watch the bands but that's okay. I move on.

Thursday: Thursday I met a wicked ass girl named Linn. She was wayyyyy to cool to be hanging out with me, but that's okay. I also had my first English class with Speller. Yay! Then we had a break. Then we did library stuff. Then I had a tutorial with Speller. Well...See I followed Speller to her tutorial cause I'm a sheep. Turns out I'm not in that one. My plan was just to sit quietly in the back and wait till it was over...but another girl was also in the wrong tutorial so I went with her. She was way nice. No idea her name. Nice girl though. Tutorial, made a few lame jokes then carried on my way. Lost Speller...The end of Thursday.

Friday!: BEST. DAY. EVER. No, seriously. I got to school at 12 o'clock, a girl I met off the internet met me at the bus stop (we met from a club online message board York thingy) and walked me too my class. She laughed at all my wicked lame ass jokes. So then I go to Writer's Intro to Literary Genres...with the best....prof....in the world. Seriously he is sooooooo funny. I love his mannerisms and he's funny ooh he's so great. I laughed so hard..there were tears. It's my favourite class now, I've decided. We got homework but it was fun homework. Then after class I met an English girl who I had also met on the board thingy. She was soooo cool. We hung out for an hour then agreed to meet up later and I went to my Sociology tutorial. So boring. Then to my Writing tutorial which was boring...but okay. Then back to British chica. She is sooo funny. And with the accent it's tres great. We hung out for a bit. Then Speller called and cancelled Hypnotist plans. A tear. Then I hung out with British chica, named Lizzie btw, and waited for my bus. Came home. Slept.



And that ladies and gentlemen was my whole adventure!



University rocks! Yo!

Still missing everyone loads though.





**A special note is that also through-out my week I spoke to Maygan online and on the phone and it made ....life o'so much the better. A special mad props to Maygan who was there when I needed her...which is all the time.