School is so wack yo.

My law teacher is off recooping from her gang fight, where she took a stab wound to the stomach and had to have an operation (that's my theory), so I have a supply. Supplies aren't all together bad when you have them for a day or so, but I've had this guy for like, months! And he's not leaving until June! And he has no idea what he's doing in that class. The whole class cheated on a test we had. I didn't. So I could either have a 60% in that class or an 80%. I have no frickin idea. Mostly I go there now, listen to my walkman and do the day's homework.

Ah English. The only thing I'm ok at. Not much to say really about English...My teacher is really, really great and I'm doing okay. Only class I look forward too. And we started our ISU's today. I give it a week before I start failing in english.

Lunch is good. I like eating with Katka, Christine and Sarah of course. The windows breaking kinda sucks though.

Biology isn't all that bad. I like the people in it the work is hard. For me. I don't know why I took a science. I'm not a science person.

Finally I have programming. I love Katarina.



And that's a day in the life of Amy. You may all wake up now and proceed on to your many drug related doings.