I'm such a doof!

I couldn't lift my arms too much today so of course I tried to set up the Badminton courts. I was carrying one of the poles over to a slot when suddenly I lost my grip on my right hand and the pole came smashing down on my left arm.



Then I was cranking up the basketball net thingy and I somehow unhooked the pole part and it fell on my arm again.

Anyone who tells you badminton isn't a violent sport, obviously never tried to set up for it.



PS It is pretty violent regardless, cause there is smashing. Smashing good fun...Oh I crack myself up!





I have had the weirdest dreams the last three nights, but I cannot for the life of me remember them all...I'll try extra hard to remember it tonight! Hopefully it will involve a certain Knight and a lot of jello.



What? I like jello. To eat! Tut tut, really you people have such gutter minds.