I love my blog!! And I can say that cause I didn't make it or nuttin. I love my blog! Neener neener!



Today in the writing club I volunteered to type up everyone's work. That's 14 or so pages. It took me thirty minutes! Hehehe I'm just so darn proud.



ISU is so far not happening...I just can't commit myself to sit and read and take notes. I just want to read and find out what happens that I can't seem to focus on any key information. I blame television for my lack of patience, and my ability to...uh...



Dang Counsellor. She said that I can drop programming, but it is up to me. Me. Dang it. Last week she was saying I could drop it because it was too stressful, this week she's telling me I should keep going just to say I did. Part of me really wants to finish that course and be like "HA! In your face programming!" Then the other half remembers how every test makes me cry....I think I'm going to drop it.



I can't find any shorts! All our summer clothes are in storage so my lack of shorts is all with the suckyness.



Oh! I finished my mix tape today. That excites me, and a dog somewhere in Norway. Those Norweigens, so weird...



What else, what else....Biology was fun today! We didn't do a lot of work, which means now I have homework, but those moments in class, when I wasn't doing work? Totally worth the homework I have now. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.



I love the show Even Stevens. It's on Family Channel and it is so cool. I think I may be it's only fan. But I don't care! It'll be like the x-files, all over again...only without goo and and unresolved sexual tension.



Speaking of which, I'm going to finish my homework!

Kudos to all my Meece friends out there!