Ooooh! *angry oooh*



I was just on the bus with the most....most...evil woman ever!!!

She was talking to the bus driver, about her sister or something, when I got on the bus. So anyways, she started saying how her sister was as tall as her, but a lot more wider. And she then went on and on about how she has to starve herself and she always monitors how much everyone in her family weighs. By this point I was really wishing I had sat farther back on the bus.

So anyways, the bus driver was talking back to her all nice like and asked if she had any grandkids yet.

I don't remember how (a very cute red headed teenaged boy came on the bus at that point), but they started talking about how she once knew this guy who said he was gay, but then later on married a woman. And she said "I really don't think people are born like that, it's just a psychological thing. With the right therapy no one would be like that." The bus driver said how it is just the way some people are he supposes. The lady said "My son has no problem with them either! I swear, he's probably gay too!" The bus driver seemed kinda ticked at that and said "Well, there weren't as many people like that when we were kids, so now that it's more or less accepted in society, just because your son says he's ok with it, doesn't mean he's gay." The lady got all huffy at that point and said how she would just never accept it.

*sighs* I so wanted to beat her! She was sooooo stupid! With her stupidness! And I really, really tried to not listen to them, but I was right near the bus driver. Grrrrrr I disliked her so much. I hope she gets attacked by earwigs! At least ten!



Dah well, I feel better for venting.