I'm blogging.



Go me.



Anyhoo....What's new in my life? Well, I have nothing to complain about, so really I don't have a lot to blog about. I'm going on a field trip tomorrow. I'm very excited because I get to go with my friends! Plus Psych is really interesting to me, and even though we're going to learn about people with mental problems, it'll still be really cool. Oooh and at lunch tomorrow, we're going to eat somewhere where we've never eaten before...I don't know where that is.. but we can't eat at like, McDonalds or stupid A&W. Why? Cause Mr. Casement brought up a very good point that if we go to DownTown TORONTO, we can't eat at a local food place. Because how often do we get to go somewhere different? Plus China Town is like, right there, we have to visit there. Mr. Casement said that if we eat at McDonalds, that shows how local we are. I don't want to be local! I'm from OTTAWA!!!!! Go Senators!

Speller claps loudly!



Hehe, today me and Mike had a hair touching game! It was very fun except he's far better at the game than me. Maybe because I have longer hair.



I hurt my hand. Owwie...



What's new pussy cat? Woahwoahwhoahhhh! That song's so wrong. Heheheeheeh...Maybe it's just me that's wrong...Yes, I think it is. *nods*

BUFFY ATTACKED ME!!!!! She's either sawing my arm...or.....doing other things to my arm....Eww it's pointy!



Anyways.....I'm at Speller's house. Why? Because after school I always go to someone's house. Why? Because I'm a moocher.. *sniffle*...Thanks Speller....What I was gonna say, was because I don't want to go home to do dishes.

It's 4:33 PM. I'm like the dog that hears the whistle. Go Me!



Speller's on the phone. Wwwatch this....



That was fun!!!!! I'm gonna do it again.



I hurt Speller's toe!! BAD ME!

I am sooooo eeeeevil.



Speller said "One day, you're going to be on the phone with Heath Ledger and ooooh watch me go!"

*high fives self*

Did you know that clapping, is actually high fiving yourself over and over? Oh Speller she's so kooky.



Mike is giving Speller his whole old uniform! He's such a trooper! Cause now at work, he's gonna be naked. Speller said "Whoohooo.." Oh she's funny....Smelling...HAHAH wipe out! Dunudnunun nunun!



See, I just ranted but I deleted it. But Speller said one word I made was funny so I'm gonna say it!



SKANKISM! Yay! Go Me! Toby is evil.



*waves* Hi Jamie! Like she reads this....I can say anything I want about her!! Oooh my mom still says Shut up like Jamie did, or does.. Tis very funny! I laugh, and laugh. I am wearing two different socks! I wear them like everyday...Not the same socks, different ones... that don't match. Shut up Speller! Making fun of my saying like. Buffy dances like a ho! Ho!







I'm done.