HHTTF16OBSNTGOAWTMAHPMWHFIOBATT!!



I'm far too excited about the Harry Potter movie...I'm practically shaking with anticipation!

Oooh Speller! I gave my mom the cookies and she just about had a fit! She went on and on about it...She loves you to peices! I'm saying now incase I don't get to call you! *cheers for you*

Oh..And she wouldn't share.

I had a great day! I sometimes can't get over how cool everyone is!

Oh and Megan, thank you for the bus money..And the chasing me...It did mean a lot that you cared so much....Made me all warm and happy on the inside...Like cookies! *glares at Mom*



*giggles* Today after school, Katarina and I went to our old school. It was sooo funny! First of all, Mrs. Macdonald, the old principal, recognized me..not for the award I won though, from the writing contest I won..She's so weird. *laughs* And we saw Miss Fink!(can't member how to spell it fer sure)...And Mr. Lorentz! He's so cool, but I don't think he remembered us...They didn't recognize Katarina, cause she aged. Good ole my face though, gonna stay the same...FOREVER!



I love the Buffy Musical! I've watched the tape like...eighty times..and listened to my soundtrack(Thanks Megan!) a gazzillion! I now know all the lines...It's scary...I can remember like 9 songs..but not my locker combo.



*sighs heavily*

The X-Files, as I knew it, is officially dead. I know, I know, it sucked last year..I know I know, it sucked even the year before that...But I held on people...I tried to keep my favourite show alive in my heart. But people...it's utter, utter crap now. Ok. Imagine a tv show you really love...Now take away your favourite character..make all the other characters act totally out of character...Have a story line that's boring and you have the X-Files. *sigh* My only hope for the show is Scully. Cause she's my hero and I can't give up on her...She means to much to me...That sound so wrong. Oh..And Doggett and Skinner love each other. Only part of show that makes any sense.