I like puppies.

I like kitties.

I like everything good.

I HATE MARK!!

Take that you Mark lovers.



I like Scully better then Mulder. Why? Because Gillian Anderson is very nice, and David Duchovny is very nice too. Wait.... Naw, no need to explain.

I like the Backstreet boys. I don't care, all you people who like to ridicule people who like boybands I say shush up. I like pepsi. I don't care all you people who like coke better, I say, eh.

Have you ever wondered why guys act all nice when its just them and then their brains seem to go all slushy when with other guys??? Just another thing to add to my list of reasons squirrels are better then people.

I'm blogging, yes indeed, I'm blogging yes indeed. Wait I can do better.

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS BLOG YOU!!!!

Sniff did I choke ya'll up? Admit it you all are tearing up right? Tearing? Tearing. When you kick me your tearing up my heart, and i'm tearing up. Nsyncs new song!! Hah!

Guess what? I'm gonna see the exorsist. On one condition.............Free parking! I don't care that I don't have a car.

I don't like little boys!!!!

All I said was the kid from six sense was cute. Eeeeesh.

If i threw a cup at my dad, and then told him I threw a bowl do you think I would confuce him long enough to run away?





Well I'm off to tell Meg that I blogged cause frankly its a major event and the public should be informed.





Video Games. Yoga. And Pierce Brosnan. Connection.



So long