Bye all!!!

I am back to blog again, and most likely again and again and again and again.

But why am I blogging again you ask? Well quite simply I have no choice. Meg give back the

blackmailing pictures, don't make me go medieval on you! Cause I will, ooooh I will. Maybe...

Okay Almost defiantly.....Maybe almost defiantly.

Now I didn't know what to say so I thought hey, lets talk about something very very

interesting...ME!! Oh don't act surprised, you know I was gonna say it. Admit it.....I'll wait all day

if I have to.......Lalalalalala.......

Okay back to myself. My two bestest best friends in the whole wide world are Speller and Meg.

And I just realized something. We should sooo do more stuff together. I mean I realize that you

two are very veeeeeeeeeery young, but this is the prime of my life. We should be..Shopping!! Or

shoplifting...Something at the mall.

I want you two to realize something though, if Gillian Anderson and Seth Green want to be my

best friends, I'm sooo dropping you two. But come on, you'd do the same. Seth Green is my

life-partner. And Seth, if your reading this, call me!! Wait, must not sound desperate...If you want

call me, I'll let you meet my gerbils. I have gerbils ya know the rodent type, get those baaaaad

thoughts out of your head people.

I just realized something, if a tree falls in the middle of a forest, and then is used for my birthday

card, are the owl, two woodpeckers and dozen yello-throated sparrows really gonna come and

get me? The hours I have spent away on that is unimagineable...I still shudder when I hear a

water running....They are too related!!

Oh by the way Speller, the fifty dollars, I'm sorry but I spent it on balloons.

James, Liam, we know. Nuff said.



Ah the blog is almost over

the time is almost near

that i will go and see

the only thing that ryhmes is rear.



Hi ya'll

And for all those people I don't know...............HI PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!



Walls, trees, cucombers. I know the connection, do you?







Me