[my name is]: Amy!

[in the morning i am]: A new place every day it seems.

[love is]: a reason for staying...around.

[i dream about]: waking up.



-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-

[what do you notice first?]: Hair..usually. I like hair. It's nice.

[last person u slow danced with]: Slow danced? Uhmm...I don't know...



-W H O-

[do you have a crush on?]: Crush is such a funny word.

[is easiest to talk to]: no one really.



-H A V E .Y O U .E V E R-

[fallen for your best friend]: *sigh* Most usually.



-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-

[you talked to on the phone]: Erin, telling her my cousin would drive me home to Bramptonia and she didn't have to come pick me up. .

[hugged]: Arlene

[you instant messaged]: Rasia

[you laughed with]: Niloo



-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-

[could you live without the computer?]: Well yeah..It doesn't give me food and such. ..Oh, but if only it did. Ah...Sheep.

[what's your favorite food?]: Do you/ are you what's your favourite food? This makes no sense. Okay...Um...I like pizza a lot. And mashed potatoes.

[whats ur favorite fruit?]: Gilbert! Cause he's gay..Ohhoho I'm so funnay. Umm...I like apples.

[what hurts the most? physical pain o emotional pain?]: I wanted to be different say physical pain, but that's not really true..So how about the pain of when you're really sad so you hit the desk and then there's a splinter on the desk and then your hand hurts and then you hand and your heart both hurts a lot? That's not cool.

[trust others way too easily?]: And how.



-N U M B E R-

[of times i have had my heart broken? ]: Ooh boy. Um. My heart breaks for other people so ...easily...so...A lot.

[of hearts i have broken?]: ...Questions like this makes me feel...so..bad...bad.

[of boys i have kissed?] : I kissed..Umm 3.

[of girls i have kissed?] : None. God dammit. I mean..... ... God dammit.

[of drugs taken illegally?] : Zippo! ...Less that's a drug. Cause I mean none.

[of tight friends?] : Heh, I liked Meg's answer to this question. But I'll look at it as "close" friends...wait..then it's still kinda dirty...hehehehehe No. I think I have 5 really close friends.

[of cd's that i own?] : Umm.. 4? Maybe? Yeah, burning cd's is funner. Oh unless burned cd's count! Then I have 7. Ooh yeah that's right babe. 7.

[of scars on my body?] : Scars eh. Umm. Probably under 10. .. I get a lot on my hands...

[of things in my past that i regret?] : There isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret something. So...let's say that started from the age of 5...multiply the number of days in the year by 14 and there you have it. Oh, I could do the math. But I'm not gonna. Ha.



O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-

[i know]: lot about people, nothing about fruit.

[i want]: a hug. I like them. If I could be in a state of huggingness for most of the time, I would.

[i have]: very bad impulse control.

[i wish]: people weren't so stupid.

[i hate]: how stupid people are and have been.

[i miss]: most everyone, all the time.

[i fear]: that one day I'll really hurt someone, I'm really close to..again.

[i hear]: Wish you were here by Rasputina...the live version apparently.

[i search]: for the right thing to say.

[i love]: Maygan.

[i care]: at times too much.

[i always]: Want to run away from my troubles.

[i dance]: horribly. Seriously people...Are there classes? Tapes? I'm really bad.

[i cry]: quite often...

[I'm not always]: immature. I just like to be happy.

[i write]: poorly...in that my pen is cheap! Hahahahahhaah.

[i confuse]: Many.

[i can usually be found]: Dude, I don't even know.

[i need]: a whole week to go by where nothing bad happens. Won't be this week, or next...but one week. Rather soon would be nice.



[wuss]: Roller coasters are scary people...Shut upppp..

[druggie]: Really no.

[gang member]: I'm the treasurer.

[daydreamer]: I try not to be.

[alcoholic]: It's too expensive.

[freak]: More silly than freakish.

[brat]: Naw, I was a pretty good kid.

[sarcastic]: A lot of people put me as there most sarcastic person. I would say they need to spend more time with Erin...or meet Erin.

[goody-goody]: And how!

[angel]: I'm no Angel. Maybe Willow.

[devil]: I do like red...

[friend]: I hope so.

[shy]: Hmm no.

[talkative]: I don't shut up. Ever. I'm reading what I type, right now. Yeah, that's right.

[adventurous]: Yeah man!

[intelligent]: Not in the most common defnition of the word.

-Concerning.The.Friends.(You.Claim.To.Have)-[Why did the title get all offensive now?]



[wish you saw more often]: I really miss ---The people I miss know who they are.

[wish you could meet]: In person? Cause like Maygan and Emma. Like, meet at all? Ellen DeGeneres.

[most sarcastic]: Amy...I'm kidding! Erin or Rasia.

[wish you knew better]: Niloo

[knows you best]: Speller and Maygan and Emma

[best outlook on life]: Hmmm. Everyone's so bitter at times...I'll say....Niloo.



-Self-Analysis.You.Probably.Don't.Want.To.Do-

[your best feature (personality)]: I really mean my smiles.

[your biggest flaw]: Personality? I lie, a lot. Lookwise? My legs. Blargh.

[most annoying thing you do]: I tend to follow people around like a puppy.

[biggest mistake you've made this far]: I dunno. Every mistake feels like the biggest.

[describe your personality in one word]: Hmmhmm.

[the physical feature for which you are most often complimented]: My smile

[height]: Yeah..I dunno..5.6.5?

[a smell that makes you smile]: My clothes after stayin in Rasia's room. It's got a nice smell in there.

[a city you'd like to visit]: Fallon, though, it's probably just a town. And London, just to visit...Not London Ontario.

[a drink you order most often]:Pepsi

[a delicious dessert]: Your face, suckah! I mean...Chocolate chip cookies.

[a book you highly recommend]: Harry Potter and Hitchhikers...It's been awhile since I've read for fun.

[the music you prefer while alone]: Really sappy songs that make me cry.

[your favorite band]: At the moment I gotsta say Belle and Sebastian...Yay

[a film you could watch over and over]: Hedwig and the Angry Inch

[a TV show you watch regularly]: Ooh man...It's been awhile since I watched tv...The Ellen show?

[you live in the]: Heh. I'm just laughin at how if I had done this quiz only three days ago I'd have to answer differently. I live in Bramptonia.

[your transportation]: Bus. So..much..the bus.

[under your bed or in your closet you hide]: Bed: Boxes of old presents Closet: Sexuality..Wait no! hahahahahahhah...*cough*