Today is the birthday of someone more important to me than I can really ever express. Someone more important than the x-files, harry potter, harvest moon and the sims combined. That's right. My friend from Nevada. Maygan's been with me through good times, bad times, horrible times, sweet times, friggin craptacular times, superb times and perfect times. She's been my friend when I needed her...Everything really. And it's her birthday.

I met her four years ago when I was a wee pup and I've not been rid of her since. Thank God. I honestly can't say there's anyone I've spent more time with than her, or spent contemplating about...if only because she's so damn smart.

Well yeah, I'm super bad at being all poetic and crap sooooo

Happy Birthday Maygan!! May your year be full of the one thing you want the most and the one thing you most the want.