Oooh man. Can't wait for tomorrow. Shall be my first day off in seven days. Wooo woooo! And it's the first day of vacation!

Okay so I started my job at Gage Park. Dude it really is a good job but they have these wacked out tongs that for some reason I always slice my fingers on. And always very deeply. So not fun....I don't like blood very much. Especially since I bleed a lot. I'm sure I have leukemia and it's only a few days before I croak. Or months....I should probably look into leukemia a bit more.

My job with Cutco....Best. Job. Ever. Seriously. I adore it so much. Not only is the pay great but most importantly I really am selling the absolute best product in the world. Ever. There's so much confidence that it scares me. Scares me in a happy great way. Oooh I love my job.

*yawn* I swear I was gonna blog more than this....but...I'm...soo....sleepy! Byeee