Yesterday was Family Day at the park. Heh. My parents got to watch me make a big fool of myself for five hours selling my game and they got to watch me be harassed and work really hard. It was so much fun. I seriously wish every day was Family day, or if Heidi worked nearer with me or something. Just any way that I could be with people I love.



Today was a big day! Today I signed up for my replacement SIN card, I opened a Bank Account and I had my eyes checked. Woo! As I suspected my eyes have gotten weaker. Especially my dang left eye. I'm thinking I'll keep the frames I have now and get new lenses, but I'm gonna put it to a vote. Bank Accounts rock! I got this nifty lil card and now money magically comes out of the ATM machine. I know, it's bloody brilliant.



My next two weeks of work are gonna suck. Why? I have no consecutive days off. Plus this week I'm gonna go stay at my Aunt's house because I have early shifts. I'm gonna miss this here lil city.

On a more James Bond note:







What's on your bedside table?

Broke cd player, angel and a tiny stretcher.



What is the geekiest part of your music collection?

...All of it? No seriously.



What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?

People keep food in the fridge? Over night?



What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?

Use to be Lion King...Now probably...Shindler's List



If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?

Everything neck down. What? I have a very pretty head.



Do you have a completely irrational fear?

All my fears are rational. They are. Stop looking at me like that! Stop it! Stuttering Stanley!



What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?

When I trip and fall.



Do you ever have to beg?

Only for you baby..



Are you a pyromaniac?

I will once I get my new computer. Get it? Burning? CDs? heh, I kill me.



Do you have too many love interests?

That depends, what are you doin later? *wink wink*



Do you know anyone famous?

I know my friends. Give em five years. Trust me.



Describe your bed:

Bunk bed. Black. Futon on the bottom. Top is covered with all the winter clothes I can't wear cause it's hot and fifty thousand stuffed animals. Bottom has my black sheets, black pillow case and black blanket. Oh and I sometimes put my laundry on there. Like now.





Spontaneous or plan?

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B



Who should play you in a movie about your life?

Zalina. Definatly Zalina.



Do you know how to play poker?

I know how to watch people play poker. Strip that is.



What do you carry with you at all times?

Oh I lose things far to easily to constantly carry one thing around...My glasses...



How do you drive?

Not as well as someone with their license I'm thinkin.



What do you miss most about being little?

Being allowed to mess up once and a while.



Are you happy with your given name?

Yeah..most of the time. Startin to wish my name was spelt Amely though.



How much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year?

However much it costs to give me all the Sim games and a pony.



What color is your bedroom?

White underneith my pictures.



What was the last song you were listening to?

The song where the words are "Should I stay or should I go?"



Have you ever been in a play?

I've been in many audiences of plays.



Who are your best friends?

People who see how stupid I act sometimes, but love me anyways. Or at least they pretend real good. And YOU!



Have you ever been in love?

Depends on your definition.



Do you talk a lot?

So much that I am reading out what I type right now...



Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?

I'm beginning to.



Have you ever done any illegal drugs?

Not that I'm totally aware of.



Do you think you're cute?

In the sense that the little baby alien from Men In Black 1 was cute.



Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?

Only if they move onto my turf.



Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?

Yes. Why? What have you heard! Baka!



Do you spend more time with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or your friends?

None. Just my work people.





















I'm gonna get my new computer soon! Soon as in before I die! I'm very much excited about this. If only for the Sim abilities I'll soon have. Yes I'm sad. I don't care.