Oh and if you wanna see something funny, just come watch me on the last hour of my shift. I'm a crying baby. Seriously. Every day when I have maybe an hour or two left on my shift, so I've already worked maybe 7 or so hours, everything gets to me. Like today Gean just told me that I should put more prizes up on my display and I had to look away cause my eyes filled with tears. It's just so frustrating sometimes, because I keep making these little mistakes that I'll never make again, but it's always Gean who catches them. The poor guy is a toughie and I think he might have seen a tear or two because he was the nicest I've ever seen him. He was like "It's okay Amy. You're doing a good job, there's nothing to be worried about or anything." I reckon I either really really really like Gean, or I really don't. Oh well, another shift tomorrow, another adventure! Or horrible, painful death. Either way 6.40 an hour baby!