The eternally lost boy.
Find out what anime bad boy you are.




Hee! My brother is graduating so he's all dazzled up all pretty-like! His shoes are shiny and he's wearing a tie. He's come a long way from the kid who use to train pet ants....I think.



Wee! Yesterday I went to Wonderland with Heidi for Employee Game night! It was soo fun! I met all of Heidi's people from her work and they were so super nice! I think they're all a little afraid of me, but that's just apart of my charm. I won a magic hat cause I controlled water verra good...Never won at Wac-a-mole though...And I've worked there a lot. Grrrr. What else what else...Oh yes! SCHOOL IS DONE! I had my last exam yesterday! No more school! Mahahahah! Ha!



I'm gonna get a new computer soon! So that I can play the sim--Do my homework much more efficiently..Yes...What else, what else....I love you all! Except you! Yes that's right you.

Oh! The Mole 2 is a very cool show...It reminds me a little of 'Murder in Small Town X', except totally different. Ah! Harvest Moon is coming soon! I'm so bloody excited!



Song of the moment...Whatever the song is called from Moulin Rouge where Christien sings with Satina ontop of the elephant. Tis so nice.

Oh and one more important thing to say, always finish what you