Ok.



I haven't posted about the Attack, I haven't posted at all really. Orignally I was planning on just moving onto regular bloggingness but I want to give the incident more respect than that. I don't mean the people responsible deserve respect by the way, I mean the incident itself.



On Tuesday, I, like almost everyone in the school, found out about the Attack during Second Period on the PA. About half way through I turned to Christine and said "This is bad." And listened more. The impact of what had happened registered on me very quickly, and when the announcement was over, I explained to Christine what this meant. Or at least how I felt it meant. That's when the stomach ache first started.

And I was such a mess for like three days. I am sad but mostly afraid. I don't want anymore people to be killed. Meaning, anymore innocent people. I want the people responsible to die a horrible, horrible death, but I don't want whole cities to be bombed. I don't want a war. A war on terrorism fine. A war on people, no. And I know that those who commit terrorism are technically people too, but really, they aren't. They don't deserve to be called people. They don't deserved to be called at all. They don't deserve anything.



I hate the media. The first two days, I appreciated the up-to-the-minute information, but then it started to get to me. On Wednesday, while I was home sick, at about lunch time, I couldn't handle it anymore. I put on "The Lion King". Then later, Anastastia. On Thursday it was a movie fest. I realize that not every channel was showing news, but when I watch a movie, a good movie, I get lost in it.

And that's how I coped. I'm still mourning, don't get me wrong. The world, as we all know it will never be the same. But, if I stay in a slum for too long, the Terrorists would be all happy. Cause that's what they wanted to do, create Terror. Which is what my good friend JHeaton said.

So, from now on, I'm going to try to think about school, and my friends. And, in two weeks, I'm going to give blood. Maybe not right on my birthday, but I will give blood. And I'm going to remember how I felt, and how I feel.



And that, is pretty much what I'm thinking. I've read over my blog, like three times now. So if I upset anyone, I'm really sorry, that wasn't my goal.