School's out for Summer!

School's out forever!

Whoooooooo

Well, cept I have a math exam tomorrow.....*shudder compulsively*

OH I'm eating an orange. I just love my new blog layout. Now I find myself going to my own blog for the pure joy. It's so fun to be home at 1:31.

I went to Megan's house yesterday! We played the sims and it was great fun. We made a sim house with the following people in it; Me, Speller, Heidi, Sarah, Dan, Weird Stalker guy, Meg, Megan and uh... that's it I think. Well Anyhoo, the first thing we did was to lock Stalker guy in a room and take away his door. It was very amusing as we watched him try to find a couch. Then We had the Meg and Megan Sim like each other. They kissed, danced, tickled, gave presents too. The Sarah and Dan Sim always were up to stuff too, ie. Skinny dipping in the hot tub, which was in the dining room. Then, after we took the weird stalker guy out of the locked room he and Heidi hit it off. hte the hot tub which was in the dining room. Of course then Dan got to play and he made my Sim and Speller's Sim get it on. It was all very amusing and the moral of the story is: Never eat toast over an elephant.



*glomps Meg* Don't worry kiddo. *double glomps*



Aye, aye! Billy Elliot is a very good movie!



Bye!!