Movie Reviw
X-Men
This is the one of the finest movies I ever did see. My brother got it for Christmas and I watched it with a closed mind. I hated the x-men cartoon with a firey passion, but when the movie started, my jaw dropped and my eyes popped open.
The actors in this movie are good, but not the big ones. The movie would have be a lot different if say George Clooney had been in it. In fact it would have been bad. The actor who played Cyclops was cute, but not in an overly "Hey I'm really cute!" kinda way (Matt Damon i'm look at you...).
The storyline was easy to follow, but not so easy that one would want to bash the characters with a big CLUE over the head. The graphics were also wonderful, with computer technology stealing the picture. I love me a good movie!!!
I liked this movie. I watched in three times in one sitting and still liked it. Good job!!