CD Review
Black and Blue by Backstreet Boys
I remember there was a song when I was only four years old called Black and Blue. I can't remember the singers, the words or the music its self, but I know it was better then most of the songs on this stinkin CD.
This CD has over 13 songs and I can only count three that I actually liked. That ain't good boys. Not good at all. I don't know who the Backstreet Boys are trying to be, but it isn't anyone I like. All the songs are lacking.....something. I'm not smart enough to know what that is, but I know it's lacking.
So to sum it all up, I am a devoted fan to the boys, and I fight fer them when ever the time arrives....But unless they do another song or CD that somehow erases this horrible mess from my mind, I doubt I can ever call my self a fan of theirs again.