Lots has been said and written about the Aussie Bloggers Conference that took place this weekend. I am home on the post travel high, with the offspring having rapidly made good use of the contents of my swag bag. Thank you to the organisers who did a terrific job.
It's been an extraordinary few days.
I am sleep deprived and cannot write in sentences, so please forgive the use of bullet points.
Highlights:

Meeting with my boss at Kimberly Clarke. Always a pleasure.

Lunch with Mia Freedman and Christie, SquiggleMum, Edenland, Mrs Woog and Wanderlust. Learning about the Vicks Road to Relief programme and being alternately horrified at the fact 2 million children die each year from pneumonia and inspired by the fact that Vicks are funding a programme that will see vulnerable kids immunised. All we need to do is buy a pack of Vicks and it pays for a child to be immunised. If you don't like their Facebook page then you should. Really.




Meeting my roomie Annie face to face.


Meeting Lucy and Nomie


Dinner with Di Dovic, Nicky Lavigne, Jo Foster, Linda, Fi and Annie


The conference itself was great. I met Jayne who was my mentor when I started writing properly. She's well, she's just wonderful.

Meeting Allison Tait. She also taught me a valuable lesson about NOT colouring ones hair a few days out from a conference.

My panel crew were fantastic. Thank you so much Nicole, Yvette, Mark and Nikki.

Lunch with a group of people I call "my tribe."

Meeting Megan Blandford. The woman is GORGEOUS. A class act.

Meeting and gushing over Rick and The NDM. (you can actually see me gushing in this photo can't you?)


Dinner with my brothers.

Breakfast with Di, Bern, Annie, Jo and Jayne


Spending the day in Kerri Sackville's office playing with lego. When I wasn't in the pod.


Coming home to my gorgeous family.

*If I missed you I am so sorry. I am extremely tired and wrote this post with my eyes closing. I love youse all*