I rarely write about my work. Or my job. I've referred to it a few times, but mostly I go along delighted that I finally have a job that allows me to work from home and challenges my brain.
It's taken eight years of motherhood to get to this point. Initially I worked full time with my first two offspring and ran a small business from home when I got pregnant with Mr Small.
Finding the right work life balance is something I still wrestle with. Especially when Husband goes away for work or the offspring are sick and I'm on a deadline. But mostly it's great. My boss is very understanding and easy to engage with. It's a company and brand that gets what motherhood is like.

Interestingly I was chatting last night with someone who is dealing with getting some semblance of a work life balance and knew that an opportunity like this would be perfect for them. In fact it would be for many of you. I wish I'd had access to this when my offspring were wee things too. But while a bit late for me, perfect for many of you.

So here's the thing.
Huggies have launched a grant program where they are giving away FIVE grants of $20,000 each and one People's Choice of $10,000.
If you are a mum with a child related business idea you can apply for one. Specifically: 'Mums are encouraged to submit grant applications with ideas that focus on nurturing the relationship between mother and child, and be aimed at mums with bubs aged 0-4.'
You can find out all the details here
You have until May 1st to enter. If you have any questions or need any help please let me know. 
Good luck.