I really shouldn't say this, and I may regret it, but YES YES, we are building some ways for you to (a) see people who are the most similar to you, and (b) ways for you to save people once you've found them, no matter how you've found them. I won't go into the details here, or the precise timeline, but its a big priority for our team and I expect will be available in the near term (however you chose to interpret that).

As I've mentioned here before, expect that the community features are going to be moving and growing continually for some time. This means cool new features and pages, and also the unfortunate side-effect of short bursts of instability and downtime (not for the Netflix site in general, but potentially for some of these new features). We'll keep the bad parts to a minimum, but, you know, I'd like to be candid here. So keep those cards and letters coming, we ARE listening (we've actually always been listening too, but it's a lot more obvious these days, no?) Thanks for the attention. Now go watch some movies.

PS: We're LOVING your avatars.