I need to take a dip into the spring and get some motivation for doing some more polaroids. I haven't felt it lately. Usually I do a couple every now and then, just odd ones left over from the last shows. Flashback......there use to be this hot-spring in California. We use to go camping there all the time. It was out in the middle of $#@$% no where. Not many people knew about it. Anyway, we use to go there and drink and do other things but what I remember most is sitting in that spring and coming up with ideas and things that I wanted to work on....and not just in the art world but in my life. Looking back on it, it was like every time you left that place you had a new outlook on life. This Polaroid is based on on that spring. When I make it back to Cali.... that will be the first place I'll go.